/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

Colosseum defaced for third time in weeks

Colosseum defaced for third time in weeks

17-year-old German student cited

ROME, 16 July 2023, 14:06

Redazione ANSA

ANSACheck

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-     ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Rome Carabinieri police on Saturday cited a 17-year-old German student for vandalizing the Colosseum, sources said on Sunday.
    The student, who was accompanied by a teacher, was caught carving something into a wall on the ground floor of the monument.
    It is the third such case in only a few weeks.
    A 17-year-old Swiss girl was caught after being filmed scratching her initials into a stone at the ancient arena.
    A young tourist defaced the Colosseum by carving his and his girlfriend's name (Ivan+Haley 23) on one of the walls of the Flavian Amphitheatre with keys last month.
    Some bystanders filmed the scene, which allegedly took place on 23 June, and the video ended up on social media.
    The tourists risk 15,000-euro fines and imprisonment for up to five years, Italian officials have said.


   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Share

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.